Sunday, July 1, 2007

Naughty Reply

This is for all those who have been involved in something naughty or the other.

I have been naughty very recently and don't laugh. I am serious. Yes I can be naughty.

What??? Don't believe me???
Ok I will tell you what all happened.

I was in my friend's room at 11pm. Night time is always like that in hostel. And as always, she was telling about her previous hostel experiences..............rather naughtiness ;)
And that was the time when my mom called me. I took the call, there's no escape. Then how can I lie when she asked if I was in my room or not?? Lieing is a bad thing, you know.(Don't laugh)
Anyways, I somehow told the truth and the next and fearful question was "What are you doing there? Why aren't you in your room??". Hiding my fear which arose from the thought of consiquences if I tell that chatting about unimportant things, and avoiding lieing, I smartly said................"CASE STUDY".

CASE STUDY................a very important word. Serious as it sounds, still very vague and vast ;)
The word that helped me comeout of that situation..............and now don't look sarcastic. I DIDN'T lie. Sacchiii...............Case Study of my friend's story. HE HE HE HE HE HE.

Dekha Meri Kidney Ka Kammal!!

No comments: