Sunday, March 18, 2007

Indian Team in their 1st match of World Cup 007

Hi again.........

Today I was watching India Vs Bangladesh, World Cup. infact the match is still ON and I am here writing to you people. Actually the marvelous performance by some of the star players of India while batting has overwhelmed me.
Hey hey........ I am not talking about the 2 by Sehwag or 9 by Uthappa or 7 by Tendulkar or10 by Dravid. No........I am also not talking abt the hattrick of DUCK by Bhajji, Dhoni and Aagarkar. So now on +ve side u have started thinking that I am talking about the long but saving inning of Dada and Captain....................but wrong guess. I am talking about (now drums rolling) Munaf Patel and Zaheer Khan.
Don't make such faces!! And don't laugh......they were the ray of hope. When at the end, everything looked finished and the so called stars got lost behind the clouds then the two played some magnificent shorts.

Let me explain the whole proecss quickly( I would have given details but my friend wants to know how to start blogging and I have put him on hold, so just have to complete this one and get back to explaining him).
Well when Virender didn't show any virta, Tendulkar didn't reach even 10 and Dhoni was fully dho dala by Bangladeshiz , then the last duo sent the ball for few fours. The best thing was Munaf playing some unconventional shorts( you know what I mean). And Zaheer is there to make another world record. Trust me, "the baller to remain not-out for those all-out games the most time" is gonna go to our dear medium pacer Zaheer Khan. I am bowled over by his batting.

Well I got to get back to my friend so wanna take ur leave for now. C U Soon.

No comments: